Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another Up-Date

Well....The Holland Lops are not working out too well for Sarah. We've had them since July/August, and we're having a very hard time getting the doe bred, and the one time she did get pregnant she killed the babies. She's decided to sell them and get into Jersey Woolys with me. I'm not sure what colors we will be focusing on, but one of them will defiantly be REW. Next year I plan to be showing in Open, but I'll be encouraging Sarah to continue to show in Youth. Glass kindled 5 yesterday 4 were DOA and the other on didn't make it. She will be re-bred either later this month or in the Spring. I've also got two other Mini Rex and Crush (Red New Zealand) due later this month. Can't wait to have some babies around here. :)

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment