Sunday, October 2, 2011

Woolys are back!!! And other news.


My first Blogtober post....yeah I'm late but better late than never. :) Thanks Kristina from Fuzzy Patch Rabbitry for the graphic!! :D

We've had tons of stuff going on in the rabbitry and I haven't had time to post the latest news......

One of my Wooly buddies all ready know this but........The Jersey Woolys are back at Bella's Rabbitry!!! :D I was out playing with my two pet woolys (GC Rose Meadow's Slinky and Bella's Killer) the other day and I realized how much I missed having them....then I got to thinking how cute the babies were and I was sold. lol At the moment I've only got my two bucks, but hopefully after I insulate the barn I'll have some extra cash to get a lady wooly. :)

My Sister(Sarah) and Dad have also recently gotten into rabbits so Bella's Rabbitry is now a family project!

Sarah is Breeding and Showing Holland Lops. I got her an awesome little buck from Tiger Country Holland Lops, who is out of a THF Saynora buck. I also got her a doe out of MAW's and Dowling's lines. She is focusing on Brokens, Torts and Oranges.

My dad and I are doing New Zealands as a Meat project. We are focusing on the Red, Black and Broken varieties of the New Zealand. I bred our Red pair for some winter babies. Hopefully at the end of this month we'll have some in the nest box. :)

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment